What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 9 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Declining Balance, conveniently loaded onto your TSU student ID. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, the Main Cafe.
Declining Balance (DB)
DB may be used at any TSU Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation. DB rolls over from the Fall to the Spring semester, however, unused DB from the spring semester will not roll over.
Sign up for Auto Declining Balance Dollars Reload and have your balance automatically replenished with less stress! To get started ensure that your TSU Student ID is linked to your CampusDish Account and then sign up for Auto Declining Balance Dollars Reload. You can pause or adjust your reload settings at any time.
Meal ExchangeYou may also exchange one meal swipe per meal period at select dining locations like our P.O.Ds or Rudolph Grille. See our dining brochure to view a full breakdown of where, what times, and what options are available for meal exchange.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and DB balance:
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- By creating an account on tsudining.com
- Visit the meal plan office, located inside of the Main Cafe, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
DB running low? No problem! Add more DB online.